Scrabble Blogs

In an attempt to be consistent with the title of my blog, I have been accumulating a list of Scrabble links and other Scrabble blogs. I guess this would be considered a "dynamic" list (does that word apply only to literally moving or can it be figurative?) in that I'm always adding Scrabble blogs as I come across them. Sometimes I'll delete a blog if its 100% technical in nature because...eh...I like to strike a balance between fun and serial.

So...Scrabble bloggers...if you know of a great blog (or link) I'm missing, give me a shout! This includes LiveJournals since I've discovered the OpenID!!! Why, you ask? Because:

I'm simplifying my life and I decided to let go of any regular maintenance or time on my MySpace and focus more on the written (or typed, as it may be) word. And although I know a lot of Scrabble folk use LiveJournal, I have a strong preference for the more colorful, modifiable format of Blogger. Then tonight I was browsing around some of the Scrabble blogs listed on my page, and came across one that, like me, enjoyed interspersing some humor into the non-funny world of game recaps. Even though I don't have a LiveJournal, I explored the OpenID login option and found that I could actually log in using my blog url!!! Maybe this is yesterday's news to you guys (or last month's or last year's) but I'm pretty psyched to have figured it out.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Open ID is new to me, too! As is almost everything computers, I might add.

Don't know that I deserve to be on your list of Scrabble blogs, but thank you. Now if I can only take the time and learn how to insert pictures, use html tags, and write freely it may be something others might be interested in now and again. rimshot!

The Scrabble Gal said...

TheScrabbleGal.blogspot.com :)

Tina said...

Hey, thanks! Love your site!! I've added it to my list. :-)

Louis and Lois said...

you should look at this:

http://louisandlois.blogspot.com/

Tina said...

Hey, thanks for the link! Nice blog. I've added it to my list!!

LCNeill said...

This isn't really a scrabble blog but it has to do with the art of scrabble. You can check out LC Neill word paintings here http://blog.stillriverstudios.com/word-paintings/

Tina said...

Nice job!! Those are so cool!

scrabblepodcast said...

scrabblepodcast.blogspot.com
hope it isn't too 'technical' ;)
I do a podcast on iTunes, too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina. This is a new scrabble blog but it's not 100% about scrabble. You see, my husband loves scrabble and I hate it:))
Check it out if you have time
Cheers