Christmas in July

Charleston's local "light" radio station, V-100, is having their annual Christmas in July today. I love Christmas music. I start listening to it the day after Thanksgiving (and a little earlier if I feel like it). My MP3 Christmas collection is huge and ranges from silly songs, to rock, to Leon Redbone, to classics like Bing Crosby, to Opera. The kids love Christmas music and sometimes they ask that we sing Christmas songs in the van...like last week. It's fun!


You can listen online, too, no matter where you are, by clicking here.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love christmas music, too, but I'm not sure if I could listen to a month of it twice a year. I had a friend in college who would whip out her x-mas music collection when get was down about something. She swore it cheered her up everytime. :)